Old 12-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Barry Yu

Default F8 printer won't print for user

I setup printer as root and works fine, but when I log in f8 as regular user and tried to print, won't work, so I log out, and then log in as root, the print job that I issued as regular user now is printing when I just log in as root - Print job was frozen in regular user account but activated when I log out the user account and log in as root. The Access Control is set to Allow printing for everyone (with no exception defined)--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com