Old 12-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Aaron Konstam

Default Really about the XO computer from OLPC project.

On Fri, 2007-12-21 at 21:18 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 08:30 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> > Craig White wrote:

> > > ----
> > > check...
> > >
> > > got one of the OLPC units here and was trying to use '/sbin/ifup eth0'
> > > to get it connect to wireless before it dawned on me that there had to
> > > be a simpler way (there was)
> >
> > Well, sometimes the simpler way is the one your used to doing. :-)
> ----
> if they work perhaps...
>
> by the way, the OX is totally awesome. Sugar is awesome. Evidently it's
> still an in process OS but it was totally impressive (but hard to touch
> type because the keyboard isn't really large enough for adults).
>
> Craigis

I guess this should be marked OT and it is not a Fedora Topic. But two
comments. It is an XO computer not OX, but it is certainly awesome.
Small keyboard effect can be helped a little by a USB keyboard. You of
course need the built in keyboard for special keys.

Check:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_FAQ