Old 12-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Angel

Default Playing Videos & DVD Movies

Chris Jones wrote:

Because,my net is super slow now.It's take too long to retrieving the
software information.Sometimes,it hang also.Any help?

I'm afraid if your network connection is so slow that it takes a very
long time to download the package info, its likely going to take
*even* longer to download the rpm packages themselves...

How slow are we talking about here ? If the connection is as 'fast' as
you expect, given your ISP etc., so is working 'OK', I would just
leave it running and let it finish.

If on the other hand your connection is slower than it should be, I
would try fixing that first before worrying about nvidia 3D graphics etc.

Chris

1.My net is temporary slow.It will fast soon,I wish.
2.How can I play videos and DVD movies in Fedora?How i will install the
codecs?

Old 12-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Chris Jones

1.My net is temporary slow.It will fast soon,I wish.

OK, in which case I'm not sure there is much you can do other than leave
the update running and let it take as long as it needs. Or wait until
after your speed is improved

2.How can I play videos and DVD movies in Fedora?How i will install the
codecs?

Now this is a completely different question Can I suggest you start a
new thread for this one.

Chris