Old 12-15-2007, 11:31 PM
Przemyslaw Gawronski

Default Updating FC5->FC6 (later to FC7 and F8)

> what happens when you issue command...

> yum install kernel

# yum update kernel
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
livna 100% |=========================| 2.1 kB 00:00
core 100% |=========================| 1.1 kB 00:00
updates 100% |=========================| 1.2 kB 00:00
freshrpms 100% |=========================| 2.1 kB 00:00
extras 100% |=========================| 1.1 kB 00:00
Could not find update match for kernel
No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion

Przemek
--
AIKIDO TANREN DOJO - Poland - Warsaw - Mokotow - Ursynow - Natolin
info: http://tanren.pl/ phone:+48501516666 mailto:dojo@tanren.pl

Old 12-15-2007, 11:39 PM
Przemyslaw Gawronski

Dnia Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 01:31:16AM +0100, Przemyslaw Gawronski napisaƂ:
>> what happens when you issue command...

>> yum install kernel

> # yum update kernel

Aaaa, and here it is I was using update, not install

Thanks!

Przemek