Old 12-14-2007, 05:33 PM
yordy

Default copying entirely repos

hi, i need to make a local copy of some repos (atrpms, updates, freshrpms, etc.). i move for one place to another and some time don't have an internet connection, i want update my local copies when i reach an internet connection. how can i do that?, mirroring those repos?

Old 12-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Jonathan Dieter

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 18:33 +0000, yordy wrote:
> hi, i need to make a local copy of some repos (atrpms, updates,
> freshrpms, etc.). i move for one place to another and some time don't
> have an internet connection, i want update my local copies when i
> reach an internet connection. how can i do that?, mirroring those
> repos?

Try installing yum-utils and look at reposync

Jonathan

Old 12-15-2007, 07:59 AM
Axel Thimm

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 06:33:39PM +0000, yordy wrote:
> hi, i need to make a local copy of some repos (atrpms, updates,
> freshrpms, etc.). i move for one place to another and some time
> don't have an internet connection, i want update my local copies
> when i reach an internet connection. how can i do that?, mirroring
> those repos?

I would recommend using rsync.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net