Old 12-14-2007, 04:32 PM
"Bruno Simioni"

Default Samsung SGH-E370 on Fedora.

Hello everybody,

Does anyone knows how to acess Samsung SGH-E370 cell on Fedora? Acess like push music into, or change rings, or something like that?

Is there any project that play some fun with this phone?

Thanks in advance.
--
Bruno Simioni.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:29 PM
Teo Fonrouge

On Friday 14 December 2007 11:32:24 am Bruno Simioni wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Does anyone knows how to acess Samsung SGH-E370 cell on Fedora? Acess like
> push music into, or change rings, or something like that?
>
> Is there any project that play some fun with this phone?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Try using the Fedora bluetooth utilities.

Specifically I can share files to/from my Samsung SGH-D500E cellphone using
the KDE's bluetooth OBEX Client (kbtobexclient).

best regards,

Teo Fonrouge