Old 12-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Ken Vandergriff (kvandergri)

Default skype mate of Fedora 8

I get the following error when trying to run SkypeMate:
SkypeMate: error while loading shared libraries: libdbus-1.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Has anyone installed SkypeMate on a Fedora 8 system?

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=227231&topic_id=49364&forum= 24#forumpost227231
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame kvandergriff@gmail.com.

Old 12-14-2007, 09:54 AM
François Patte

Old 12-14-2007, 11:45 AM
Karl Larsen

Ken Vandergriff (kvandergri) wrote:

I get the following error when trying to run SkypeMate:
SkypeMate: error while loading shared libraries: libdbus-1.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Has anyone installed SkypeMate on a Fedora 8 system?

I installed Skype on F8. You have to have version 2 for it to work.
What is Skypemate?

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI