Old 12-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Nico Sabbi

Default specifying modules load order?

Hi,
for my recording cronjobs I need the drivers for my dvb cards loaded
deterministically and my cards enumerated always in the same order.
Unfortunately every time I reboot I see a different order (that is
also quite surprising: doesn't the position in the PCI bus matter
something? ) .
How can I do? Is modprobe.preload used in fedora? Or can i do
with some option in modprobe.conf ?

Thanks,
Nico