Old 12-13-2007, 09:20 AM
"Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen"

Default (fedora) libstdc++.so.5 on F8 x86-64

wwp wrote on 13-DEC-2007 10:52:14.64

>On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:39:48 +0100 (MET) "Jacob (=3DJouk) Jansen" <joukj@hr=
>em.nano.tudelft.nl> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>=20
>> I'm trying to install the Intel-fortran compiler on my F8 x86-64 system. =
>It
>> seems that this compiler needs libstdc++.so.5, while libstdc++.so.6 is on
>> the system. Just sym-linking does not work since the libs seem not to be
>> compatible. Is there a way to get this libstdc++.so.5 on my system?
>
>Here it was:
># yum install compat-libstdc++-33-3.2.3-62

Thanks, that helped

Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

Jouk Jansen

joukj@hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

Technische Universiteit Delft tttttttttt uu uu ddddddd
Kavli Institute of Nanoscience tttttttttt uu uu dd dd
Nationaal centrum voor HREM tt uu uu dd dd
Lorentzweg 1 tt uu uu dd dd
2628 CJ Delft tt uu uu dd dd
Nederland tt uu uu dd dd
tel. 31-15-2782272 tt uuuuuuu ddddddd