Old 12-13-2007, 08:39 AM
"Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen"

Default libstdc++.so.5 on F8 x86-64

Hi all,

I'm trying to install the Intel-fortran compiler on my F8 x86-64 system. It
seems that this compiler needs libstdc++.so.5, while libstdc++.so.6 is on
the system. Just sym-linking does not work since the libs seem not to be
compatible. Is there a way to get this libstdc++.so.5 on my system?

Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

Jouk Jansen

joukj@hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

Technische Universiteit Delft tttttttttt uu uu ddddddd
Kavli Institute of Nanoscience tttttttttt uu uu dd dd
Nationaal centrum voor HREM tt uu uu dd dd
Lorentzweg 1 tt uu uu dd dd
2628 CJ Delft tt uu uu dd dd
Nederland tt uu uu dd dd
tel. 31-15-2782272 tt uuuuuuu ddddddd