Old 11-21-2007, 03:18 AM
Chu Tan

Default Online photo album integration?

Are there any online photo service integration for linux?

Something similar to google's picasaweb which allows one click to
publish an entire album. I believe linux's version of picasa does not
support that.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Anthony Messina

On Tuesday 20 November 2007 10:18:14 pm Chu Tan wrote:
> Are there any online photo service integration for linux?
>
> Something similar to google's picasaweb which allows one click to
> publish an entire album. I believe linux's version of picasa does not
> support that.

You can use Gallery2 - http://gallery.menalto.com - on the server, which has
modules for WebDAV, Java, and other methods of upload.

As far the desktop portion goes, KPhoto, and I'm sure others, have integration
modules.

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E

Old 11-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Brian Pepple

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 22:18 -0600, Chu Tan wrote:
> Are there any online photo service integration for linux?
>
> Something similar to google's picasaweb which allows one click to
> publish an entire album. I believe linux's version of picasa does not
> support that.

You can upload to Flickr & Picasaweb from F-Spot.

/B

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E