Old 12-12-2007, 07:47 PM

Default vpn

% vpn -v

Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client (version 2.0.0343).
Copyright (C) 1998-2007 All Rights Reserved.

*** usage: vpn [options] | [cmd] [host]

*********** -h******** print this usage statement.
*********** -v******** print version.

****** commands: [connect|disconnect|hosts|stats]

Oops I just noticed.* This message below was coincidentally