Old 12-12-2007, 03:27 PM
"Vicki Stanfield"

Default Squirrelmail + Dovecot + Postfix

I have Fedora 7 installed and am having trouble getting my squirrelmail configured
properly. It works correctly with the exception of writing outgoing mail to the
write folder (.Sent). If I send a mail with Mutt, it writes the mail to the right
place. I am using Maildir and use .Sent for sent-mail. I have tried to follow the
websites that outline what needs to change, but it is still not working. Here is
what I see in /etc/squirrelmail/config.php

$optional_delimiter = '.';
[snip]
$default_folder_prefix = ';
$trash_folder = 'Trash';
$sent_folder = 'Sent';
$draft_folder = 'Drafts';

Vicki Stanfield
Linux User #30705 http://counter.li.org
Certified Red Hat Engineer - RHCE Number 806200695901889

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not
dare that they are difficult."
--Seneca