Old 12-12-2007, 11:32 AM
"Rohan Kulkarni"

Default not able to format USB drive

Hello everyone,
************ I got a USB drive from my friend.It has a directory called TASM and a file autorun.inf.I deleted both of them.But on mounting the drive again the 2 files reappear.Also on formatting the disk the 2 files remain
there.I am not able to remove them and the disk has become unusable.What should I do?