Old 12-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Bob Goodwin

Default access ipod files? Solved

Tim wrote:

On Tue, 2007-12-11 at 20:32 -0700, Craig White wrote:

nice of you to chime in 6 hours after problem is solved

Haven't seen a post where the problem is "solved" yet. Just some where
the causes are identifed. That's not the same thing.

Sorry, I was involved in a number of things and I guess I didn't
make it clear.

Two icons appeared on the desktop when I plugged in the iPod and I
assumed I had to mount the one labeled 'Apple iPod," wrong, it
turned out the one marked 'Luc & Matt' was the one needed. Chalk it
up to operator error/ignorance.

Bob Goodwin