Old 12-12-2007, 06:47 AM
Terry Barnaby

Default F8: SPDIF Output with PulseAudio

Hi,

I have a VIA M10K system and have recently installed F8 on it (actually
an NFS root based system).
The Audio via analogue ports work fine, but I get no audio from the
SPDIF output. The SPDIF worked fine in FC6 out of the box.

How do I enable SPDIF output with PulseAudio ?

Cheers

Terry