Old 12-12-2007, 01:05 AM
HARA Hiroshi

Default MessageWindow for luksPassphrase validation

Hi,

I added MessageWindow(s) for luksPassphrase.
These MessageWindow(s) is shown up, when passphrase is
shorter than 8(self.minimumLength) characters or
passphrase does not match.

Would you review this attached patch, please?

thank you,

Old 12-12-2007, 01:58 AM
Jeremy Katz

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 11:05 +0900, HARA Hiroshi wrote:
> I added MessageWindow(s) for luksPassphrase.
> These MessageWindow(s) is shown up, when passphrase is
> shorter than 8(self.minimumLength) characters or
> passphrase does not match.
>
> Would you review this attached patch, please?

Looks good, although I made the wording match what we use in other
places. Thanks for the patch!

Jeremy