Old 12-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Bob Goodwin

Default access ipod files?

Alessandro Brezzi wrote:

2007/12/11, Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@wildblue.net
<mailto:bobgoodwin@wildblue.net>>:

I have one of my grandson's iPods plugged into a USB connector
and I
see two icons on my desktop one labeled "Apple iPod Music Player"
which I can't mount, and a second icon with "Luc & Matt" their XP
computer name.

Is there an application that will enable me to access the contents
of the iPod device? That is, list the contents or play the music,
save it and put it on a cd? Anything useful that might impress
them
when they come home from school.

Bob Goodwin

Amarok, just to name one.

HTH

--

Alessandro Brezzi

Ok, I yum installed amarok and it runs but I don't see how to make it
access the ipod.

What am I missing here?

Bob Goodwin