Old 12-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Tom Brown

Default Tomcat - mod_jk - configuration files within an rpm

Hi

I am wanting to create an rpm and in that rpm the only files will be
some configuration files, things like server.xml etc

Can anyone point me in the direction of some instructions on creating an
rpm where the only contents is config files?

I cant seem to think on what the .spc would look like etc.

thanks!