Old 12-11-2007, 09:00 AM
poet_imp

Default Thunderbird and Snapshot

> Paul Lemmons wrote:
> I am almost certain I have done this before but I am getting old and may
> be imagining things. I have opened up a new message in Thunderbird
> (latest and greatest). I have verified that the format is "Rich Text
> (HTML)". I go to KSnapShot and snap a section of the screen and click on
> the "Copy to Clipboard" button. I then try to paste it into the note and
> it simply does nothing.
>
> Am I missing something? I would like to paste an image into a note to
> send as documentation to someone.

*bump*

Well, hmmm. I was trying to paste from KSnapShot into Thunderbird today and was not having any success. I thought to myself "Check out Google" and thought I hit pay-dirt when I saw this post. It describes my situation exactly. Then I looked at the poster and it was *ME*!

Seems I had this problem over a year ago and there were no answers then. Just wondering... has that changed?

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=226289&topic_id=27326&forum= 10#forumpost226289
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame paul@lemmons.name.