Old 12-10-2007, 10:17 PM
"Kevin J. Cummings"

Default GeoIP is not available

Since I upgraded from FC5 to F8, my email server has decided to start
putting these messages in my maillog file. They come from
milter-greylist. My initial investigation has gone almost nowhere.
Besides the dependency for GeoIP in the milter-greylist package, there
is no documentation in the milter-greylist package about how to use
GeoIP. There is no mention in the GeoIP package about how to configure
it for mitler-greylist, and the GeoIP WWW site alludes to signing up for
a service in order to be able to use it. (If that were true, why is it
configured by default on F8?)

Can someone point me towards some documentation about how to proerly
configure milter-greylist on F8 so that it stops polluting my maillog
with these messages?

Thanks!

--
Kevin J. Cummings