Old 12-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Gene Heskett

Default new gotcha from kde update to 3.5.8 for fc6

Greetings all;

I just discovered that tab completion in my shells has gone away after this
update, and that's at least as handy as sliced bread or bottle beer.

Can it be restored somehow?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

> > Wait. Don't you mean:

Yes. Just ignore me when I show extreme signs of Alzheimers.

- Linus Torvalds on linux-kernel

Old 12-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Alan Cox

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:51:44 -0500
Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@verizon.net> wrote:

> Greetings all;
>
> I just discovered that tab completion in my shells has gone away after this
> update, and that's at least as handy as sliced bread or bottle beer

Tab completion in shells isn't handled by KDE in the first place, but by
bash