Old 12-10-2007, 07:32 PM
"Daniel B. Thurman"

Default User.py error reported on bootup

I cannot seem to be able to quickly capture the user.py
error that is reported as it is the very last thing that appears
in the bootup of services just before the X server kicks in.

Is there some way I can capture this or is this supposed to
be logged in the messages file or elsewhere?

Seems it said something about an error at line 18 (?)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Old 12-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Tim

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 12:32 -0800, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
> I cannot seem to be able to quickly capture the user.py
> error that is reported as it is the very last thing that appears
> in the bootup of services just before the X server kicks in.

You could try starting up in run-level 3.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.1-10.fc7 i686 i386

Using FC 4, 5, 6 & 7, plus CentOS 5. Today, it's FC7.

I read messages from the public lists.