Old 12-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Marc

Default OT Need to find a really good Linux introductory site ??

this is why i stay off of these stupid lists

you can't please the primadonnas, its a great site regardless, for a beginner

GFYS

Old 12-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Karl Larsen

Marc wrote:

this is why i stay off of these stupid lists

You are on one of them now.

you can't please the primadonnas, its a great site regardless, for a beginner

GFYS

All you were asked is to please do not top comment. And this list is not the best for a real novice.

Karl

Please do not top post and above all do not repost a whole message
just to add one line, no matter where. Thanks from those with slow
connections and/or without a flat rate connection.

This said, please note that the website you suggest is one of a
company which offers professional linux migration services from
professionals to professionals (companies). Likely an excellent
company, but NOT what the original request was about.

Ciao,
Marco
--
Help *everybody* love Free Standards and Free Software!
http://digifreedom.net/node/84

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User
#450462 http://counter.li.org.
GPG DF28 8F18 94F8 D5C6 9E44 163F 7FD1 3D06 C325 DA40

Old 12-10-2007, 01:28 PM
John Summerfield

Marc wrote:

this is why i stay off of these stupid lists

Marco's request was perfectly reasonable, it's one made by many people
over time.

Until recently, I was on dialup, and (I later discovered) downloading 3
Gbytes/month. I've been known to get quite short with twits who
over-quote, who post in HTML and who attach pictures to their email. I'm
sure that one or more of the links in my sig address the matter.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait