Old 12-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Tomasz Torcz

Default for those with audio problems..

Dnia 10-12-2007, pon o godzinie 12:53 +0100, Jorge Boscan Etura pisze:
> For those with audio problems, raise your hands, sorry !, I dont have

Raise your BZ numbers!

> any workaround to dump pulseaudio from F8.. yet

It won't happen. F8 is released.

--
Tomasz Torcz

Old 12-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Karl Larsen

Jorge Boscan Etura wrote:

For those with audio problems, raise your hands, sorry !, I dont have
any workaround to dump pulseaudio from F8.. yet

Yes and my workaround was #yum remove :-)

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 12-10-2007, 11:48 AM
"Tom Horsley"

> For those with audio problems, raise your hands, sorry !, I dont have
> any workaround to dump pulseaudio from F8.. yet

I've been documenting my linux tidbits at:

http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/linux-tidbits.html

There is a section on pulseaudio that get everything
to work fine for me (by simply going back to just alsa,
no pulseaudio).

Old 12-10-2007, 10:37 PM
"Jorge Boscan Etura"

well, thanks Karl but it didnt work, so I wil try with Tom`s recipe

cya

On Dec 10, 2007 1:48 PM, Tom Horsley <tom.horsley@att.net> wrote:
> > For those with audio problems, raise your hands, sorry !, I dont have
> > any workaround to dump pulseaudio from F8.. yet
>
> I've been documenting my linux tidbits at:
>
> http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/linux-tidbits.html
>
> There is a section on pulseaudio that get everything
> to work fine for me (by simply going back to just alsa,
> no pulseaudio).

[Jorge J. Boscán Etura]
quando omni flunkus moritatus

Old 12-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Rick Stevens

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 12:53 +0100, Jorge Boscan Etura wrote:
> For those with audio problems, raise your hands, sorry !, I dont have
> any workaround to dump pulseaudio from F8.. yet

It's incredibly easy. "yum remove alsa-plugins-pulseaudio".

- -
- "Do you suffer from long-term memory loss?" "I don't remember" -
- -- Chumbawumba, "Amnesia" (TubThumping) -