Old 12-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Sean Bruno

Default Evolution, unable to disable or delete email account

When I disable an account(IMAP), evolution exits/crashes instantly.
This also happens when I delete this account.

Can someone else confirm this behavior?

Sean

Old 12-10-2007, 04:19 AM
"Lux Zhang"

On Dec 10, 2007 3:36 PM, Sean Bruno <sean.bruno@dsl-only.net> wrote:
> When I disable an account(IMAP), evolution exits/crashes instantly.
> This also happens when I delete this account.

you can do this when evolution is started as offline, at command line

evolution --offline

Old 12-10-2007, 01:37 PM
"Daniel B. Thurman"

Sean Bruno wrote:
>Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 8:37 PM
>To: For users of Fedora
>Subject: Evolution, unable to disable or delete email account
>

>When I disable an account(IMAP), evolution exits/crashes instantly.
>This also happens when I delete this account.
>
>Can someone else confirm this behavior?
>
>Sean
>
>--

I have the same problem. In addition to that, I was unable
to empty the trash, and to remove the account dialog after
hitting cancel - and this requires a logoff/login to remove.

Old 12-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Aaron Konstam

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 16:19 +1100, Lux Zhang wrote:
> On Dec 10, 2007 3:36 PM, Sean Bruno <sean.bruno@dsl-only.net> wrote:
> > When I disable an account(IMAP), evolution exits/crashes instantly.
> > This also happens when I delete this account.
>
> you can do this when evolution is started as offline, at command line
>
> evolution --offline

Or you can click: File-> Work offline