Old 11-20-2007, 06:49 PM
"Scott Berry"

Default problem with config-security-securitylevel

Hi there,

I upgraded this morning and I am having trouble getting my webmin
installation to go through the firewall. What has changed in this
system-config-securitylevel? It looks different and how do I open port
10000? It is in the customized area of the firewall.

Scott