Old 12-09-2007, 03:40 AM
Renich Bon Ciric

Default Tagging on GNOME

Hello,

I've noticed that tracker lets you "tag" the files you find, which is
great.

I was wondering, does GNOME have an app to let me tag my files/folders
and make, the tags, relevant for searches?

I know I have 10,000 other options like "maintaining a logical directory
hierarchy" but I need to go beyond that. I need to organize flles and,
sometimes, very often, the files belong to more than 2
categories/places.

Any specific tagging utility around?
--
Renich Bon Ciric <renich@woralelandia.com>