Old 12-08-2007, 06:18 PM
elk dolk

Default video convrting solution

Hi all,

Do we have a* SW for converting video formats at fast speeds and high quality in Fedora 8 ? I am looking for an ALL-IN-ONE solution for video converting that
*supports* convert : AVI to DVD
* * * * * * * * * * * * * ** AVI to MPEG
**************************** AVI to VCD
**************************** AVI to MPG
all video formats to DVD/VCD/SVCD/MPEG
all video formats to AVI/WMV/RM

*** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com

Old 12-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Sudheer Satyanarayana

elk dolk wrote:

Hi all,

Do we have a SW for converting video formats at fast speeds and high
quality in Fedora 8 ? I am looking for an ALL-IN-ONE solution for
video converting that

supports convert : AVI to DVD
AVI to MPEG
AVI to VCD
AVI to MPG
all video formats to DVD/VCD/SVCD/MPEG
all video formats to AVI/WMV/RM

I think ffmppeg does most of what you want.

Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

--
Thanks and regards,

Sudheer Satyanarayana
http://binaryvibes.co.in

Old 12-08-2007, 06:44 PM
"Marcelo Magno T. Sales"

Em Sáb 08 Dez 2007, Sudheer Satyanarayana escreveu:
> elk dolk wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Do we have a SW for converting video formats at fast speeds and
> > high quality in Fedora 8 ? I am looking for an ALL-IN-ONE solution
> > for video converting that
> > supports convert : AVI to DVD
> > AVI to MPEG
> > AVI to VCD
> > AVI to MPG
> > all video formats to DVD/VCD/SVCD/MPEG
> > all video formats to AVI/WMV/RM
>
> I think ffmppeg does most of what you want.

Or, if you're looking for a GUI solution, take a look at avidemux.

[]'s
Marcelo