Old 08-29-2008, 07:45 PM
"Devon Harding"

Default Change wireless driver (FC9)

I'm having problems connecting to my hidden SSID with Fedora Core 9 and the Prism 2.5 card (hostap_pci driver).* How do I tell NetworkManager to use another driver, say like wext?

-Devon

Old 08-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Bill Davidsen

Devon Harding wrote:
I'm having problems connecting to my hidden SSID with Fedora Core 9 and
the Prism 2.5 card (hostap_pci driver). How do I tell NetworkManager to
use another driver, say like wext?

man modprobe.conf

You can (probably) do this in the system->admin->network graphical if
you wish, I would try the easy way first.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>