Old 08-29-2008, 04:12 PM
Dan Thurman

Default DVD Movie players...

Is there a DVD movie player that includes support
for full menus, esp. one that allows me to choose the
language subtitles since I am hard-of-hearing? Seems
totem does not allow me to choose the wide/full screen
support as well? It seems to look only at titles 1-X for
which one has to manually select and run, one at a time
and seems to be a limited player, unless there is add-on
support or something if it is supported?

Thanks!
Dan

Old 08-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Aly Dharshi

Does VLC not cover your needs ? Checkout http://www.videolan.org and
there rpms in the Fedora Repos (extras and friends).

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net