FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:48 PM
Dan Thurman
 
Default Where do I get the fedora yum GPG key?

I have done it but cannot remember how to get the Fedora GPG key.

Can someone point the way, please?

Thanks!
Dan

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines
 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:53 PM
Craig White
 
Default Where do I get the fedora yum GPG key?

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 16:48 -0700, Dan Thurman wrote:
> I have done it but cannot remember how to get the Fedora GPG key.
>
> Can someone point the way, please?
----
ls -l /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/

Craig

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines
 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:58 PM
Dan Thurman
 
Default Where do I get the fedora yum GPG key?

Craig White wrote:


On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 16:48 -0700, Dan Thurman wrote:
> I have done it but cannot remember how to get the Fedora GPG key.
>
> Can someone point the way, please?
----
ls -l /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/

Craig

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
Guidelines:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines



# ls -l /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/
total 32
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1910 2008-05-06 10:16 RPM-GPG-KEY
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1726 2007-03-01 10:00 RPM-GPG-KEY-adobe-linux
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1706 2008-05-06 10:16 RPM-GPG-KEY-beta
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1519 2008-05-06 10:16 RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1105 2008-05-06 10:16 RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-rawhide
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1076 2008-05-06 10:16 RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-test
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1422 2008-05-12 03:00 RPM-GPG-KEY-livna
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1232 2008-05-06 10:16 RPM-GPG-KEY-rawhide


Ok, but do I need to get the new keys to overwrite the old key so that
my updates will work or do I have to do anything at all and assume
this is done automagically via yum update ?

Thanks!
Dan

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines
 
Old 08-29-2008, 12:00 AM
Rahul Sundaram
 
Default Where do I get the fedora yum GPG key?

Dan Thurman wrote:




Ok, but do I need to get the new keys to overwrite the old key so that
my updates will work or do I have to do anything at all and assume
this is done automagically via yum update ?


The current plan is outlined in

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/rel-eng/2008-August/001627.html

Rahul

--
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list@redhat.com
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:29 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org