Old 08-28-2008, 10:27 PM
"Rich Emberson"

Default Linksys WRT54G2

I run Fedora 9 (only, no windows or macs). I recently was given a Linksys WRT54G2
Wireless-G broadband router with its installation CD (which according to the
terse instructions has a windows and mac modes - of course no Linux).

I want to use this as simply a wireless access point to my existing LAN. I
already have a router and DSL internet connection.

Anyone have any experience or links which can help me figure out how to use this puppy?

Thanks

Richard