Old 08-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Jack Howarth

Default usb plugins cause reboots

Has anyone else seen this behavior under Fedora 9 i386?
I have Fedora 9 with the latest 2.6.25.14-108.fc9 kernel
installed on a Dell Lattitude D810 portable. The machine runs
fine with one exception. If I pull in either a usb mouse or
a usb memory stick into the upper USB port, the machine will
instantly reboot. The lower USB port doesn't seem to exhibit
this problem. Are there any known issues with usb causing
kernel reboots under Fedora 9?
Jack

Old 08-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Todd Denniston