Old 08-28-2008, 07:06 AM
"Gregory Machin"

Default install of squirrelmail broken

Hi
I did a yum install of squirrelmail and whe I view the log in page and
login there is htm tags and other html junk alover the place... So I
downloaded the orignal source and got the same result ... how do I
fix this mess ?

Thanks

Old 08-28-2008, 03:05 PM
"Mike Burger"

> Hi
> I did a yum install of squirrelmail and whe I view the log in page and
> login there is htm tags and other html junk alover the place... So I
> downloaded the orignal source and got the same result ... how do I
> fix this mess ?

Do you have the applicable PHP packages installed?

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

or send a blank email message to:

site-update-subscribe@bubbanfriends.org

Old 08-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 09:06:52 +0200
gdm@linuxpro.co.za ("Gregory Machin") wrote:

> Hi
> I did a yum install of squirrelmail and whe I view the log in page and
> login there is htm tags and other html junk alover the place... So I
> downloaded the orignal source and got the same result ... how do I
> fix this mess ?

Look at your /etc/squirrelmail/config_local.php file. There was an
update a while back that had a mistake in there and lacked a closing >
for php or the like.

> Thanks

kevin