Old 08-27-2008, 11:29 PM
"Andre Costa"

Default ETA for upgrades?

Does anyone know when upgrade packages will be available again? I know systems are being rebuilt after least week security breach and I can only imagine how much work needs to be done to fully restore upgrade operations, I am just curious...

Regards,

Andre

Old 08-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:29:43 -0300
blueser@gmail.com ("Andre Costa") wrote:

> Does anyone know when upgrade packages will be available again? I know
> systems are being rebuilt after least week security breach and I can
> only imagine how much work needs to be done to fully restore upgrade
> operations, I am just curious...

Everything is operating now, but its taken time to figure out a good
way to resign packages and get the updates flowing with a new key.

Hopefully you will see more info in the next few days... for a sneak
peak:

http://lwn.net/Articles/295964/

> Regards,
>
> Andre