Old 08-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Aly Dharshi

Default To the maintainer of: Audacious

Is there a change that you could spin up 1.5.1, as 1.4.6 is fairly old
by now I suspect.

http://audacious-media-player.org/index.php?title=Downloads

Thanks.

Cheers,

ASD.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net

Old 08-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Craig White

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 15:34 -0600, Aly Dharshi wrote:
> Is there a change that you could spin up 1.5.1, as 1.4.6 is fairly old
> by now I suspect.
>
> http://audacious-media-player.org/index.php?title=Downloads

----
http://bugzilla.redhat.com

that's where you file 'requests for enhancement' - i.e. please update package and it goes to maintainer.

This list is gymnastic and there's no reason to expect that the maintainer monitors the list or will answer on list.

Craig

Old 08-27-2008, 10:15 PM
Aly Dharshi

Fair enough, I am in bugzilla, under the Fedora Product line and I don't
see this package for instance. Is there a specific place I am supposed
to place this report ?

/ASD.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:28 PM
"Kevin J. Cummings"

Aly Dharshi wrote:
Fair enough, I am in bugzilla, under the Fedora Product line and I don't
see this package for instance. Is there a specific place I am supposed
to place this report ?

Its after audacious-plugins-socket and before audio-convert-mod ....

/ASD.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@rcn.com

Old 08-28-2008, 03:12 AM
Aly Dharshi

Ah I see where it is, I was scrolling too fast. I have logged de bug.
Thanks for the advice and direction.

ASD.