Old 08-27-2008, 04:00 AM
Matthew Woehlke

Default Ooo writer: autocorrect MIA?

How do I enable autocorrect in writer? The help says to go to
autocorrect->options and check 'use replacement table', but there is no
such option. Any thoughts? I'm using 2.4.1-17.4.fc9.i386 (Fedora 9).

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet

Old 08-27-2008, 06:00 PM
"Peter Langfelder"

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Matthew Woehlke
<mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> How do I enable autocorrect in writer? The help says to go to
> autocorrect->options and check 'use replacement table', but there is no such
> option. Any thoughts? I'm using 2.4.1-17.4.fc9.i386 (Fedora 9).

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but AutoCorrect features can be
enabled by going to Tools->AutoCorrect and enabling any corrections
you like. I don't see 'use replacement table' under Options either.

Peter

Old 08-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Richard England