-   -   Where is php installed (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/149493-where-php-installed.html)

"Sanjay S Nair" 08-27-2008 06:05 AM

Where is php installed

Hi

I want to add gd to php. For that i want to know the installation location of php

Could anybody tell me the default installation directory of php and apache.

Thanks

"Arthur Pemberton" 08-27-2008 06:12 AM

Where is php installed

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 1:05 AM, Sanjay S Nair <getsanjaysnair@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to add gd to php. For that i want to know the installation location
> of php
>
> Could anybody tell me the default installation directory of php and apache.
>
> Thanks

`yum install gd` to install gd

If you still want to know where php and apache are `rpm -ql php` and
`rpm -ql httpd` respectively.

( www.pembo13.com )

Rahul Sundaram 08-27-2008 06:14 AM

Where is php installed

Sanjay S Nair wrote:

Hi

I want to add gd to php. For that i want to know the installation
location of php

Could anybody tell me the default installation directory of php and apache.

rpm -ql <foo> and which <foo> would tell you but you don't need all
that. Just run the following command.

# yum install php-gd

Rahul