Old 08-27-2008, 12:41 AM
kwhiskerz

Default To yum or not to yum

What is up with yum? Is the crisis over? I have not had any updates for a
couple of weeks now. Do I need to take some special action to get things
moving again? Or will it happen by itself?

Old 08-27-2008, 02:04 AM
Rahul Sundaram

kwhiskerz wrote:
What is up with yum? Is the crisis over? I have not had any updates for a
couple of weeks now. Do I need to take some special action to get things
moving again? Or will it happen by itself?

There will be further announcements if any change is required.

Rahul

Old 08-27-2008, 04:55 AM
kwhiskerz

Thanks, Rahul.

It's nice to finally hear something about what a Fedora user is supposed to do.
I had read stuff about new keys and stuff, but it didn't seem to apply to the
general user, but nothing definite about how to proceed was ever said.