Old 08-25-2008, 09:31 PM
Kevin Martin

Default safe to update F8 yet?

With all of the 'information' being passed back and forth about the
Fedora intrusion, I've been unable to determine if it's really alright
to do an update yet? Anybody know for sure?

Thanks.

kevin

Old 08-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Kevin Martin wrote:
With all of the 'information' being passed back and forth about the
Fedora intrusion, I've been unable to determine if it's really alright
to do an update yet? Anybody know for sure?

Yes, it is safe although no new updates have been pushed out yet. So it
shouldn't make much of a difference.

Rahul