Old 08-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Colin Brace

Default nautilus: moving files with emblems

Hi all,

On my F9 system with nautilus v2.22.5.1, files and folders lose their
emblems when I move them from one partition to another (no problems with
moves on the same partition).

Has anyone else see this behaviour? Anyone come up with a workaround?

Thanks.

--
Colin Brace
Amsterdam

Old 08-25-2008, 09:57 AM
Colin Brace

Colin Brace wrote:

> On my F9 system with nautilus v2.22.5.1, files and folders lose their
> emblems when I move them from one partition to another (no problems with
> moves on the same partition).

Correction: not *files and folders* but folders, and the files in them.
Individual files not copied in a folder keep their emblems when being copied
across partitions.

-----
Colin Brace
Amsterdam