Old 12-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Nevruz Mesut Sahin

Default about postfix.spec

Dear friends My system is fedora core 6. Postfix version 2.4.5 was installed defoult on the system. Now* I am trying to configure postfix dovecot* with mysql support the documents tell that* there is postfix.spec file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/* but there is not such a file to change* %define MYSQL 0* to %define MYSQL 1 but there is no such a file do I need to create this file and write in it.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Nevruz Mesut Sahin

Old 12-07-2007, 08:33 PM
"Xavier Lamien"