Old 08-24-2008, 06:03 PM
William Case

Default Did we just have something related to Evolution updated or patched ??

Hi;

Out of the blue, I have lost (but recovered from backup) one of my
contact lists and the compose window lost its spell check. When I went
to reconnect the spellchecker through preferences Evolution crashed.

I ran upgrade a couple of days ago but didn't watch what was added.
Patched libraries wouldn't have meant much to me anyways.

hmmm

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.3