Old 08-24-2008, 01:19 PM
Per Anton Rønning

Default Flash Player Sound

I thought my recent Java trouble had bearing on this, but it seems not:
When I play a YouTube video I get the pictures, but no sound.
I have checked the sound gauge embedded in YouTube and this is on top.
When I play CD/DVD I have no sound problem at all . The shockwave player
is installed,

I thought that was what I needed. I may be wrong, can someone tell?

Brgds
PAR