Old 08-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Dave Feustel

Default Fedora source for Freecell Solitaire game

Where can I find the source for Fedora 9 Freecell Solitaire to hack on?

Thanks.

Old 08-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Sam Varshavchik

Dave Feustel writes:

Where can I find the source for Fedora 9 Freecell Solitaire to hack on?

yumdownloader --source <packagename>

Old 08-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Steven Stern

Old 08-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Dave Feustel

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 04:33:56PM -0400, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Dave Feustel writes:
>
>> Where can I find the source for Fedora 9 Freecell Solitaire to hack on?
>
> yumdownloader --source <packagename>

Thanks! How do I determine what the correct package name is?

freecell doesn't seem to be the right package name.

I also tried aisleriot which I found from freecell help -> about ->
gnome games, but that didn't work either.

Old 08-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Dave Feustel

Old 08-23-2008, 10:28 PM

Old 08-23-2008, 10:32 PM

Old 08-23-2008, 11:56 PM
"Patrick O'Callaghan"

On Sat, 2008-08-23 at 22:32 +0000, g wrote:

> to 'fedora-list';
>
> did not change addressee from fedora-list to varshavchik's address.
>
> btw, anyone else see his post or just my system marking it 'junk'?

I saw it.

Also, you top-posted, tsk tsk.

poc

Old 08-24-2008, 12:08 AM

Old 08-24-2008, 12:49 PM
"Marcelo Magno T. Sales"

Em Sáb 23 Ago 2008, Dave Feustel escreveu:
> On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 04:33:56PM -0400, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> > Dave Feustel writes:
> >> Where can I find the source for Fedora 9 Freecell Solitaire to
> >> hack on?
> >
> > yumdownloader --source <packagename>
>
> Thanks! How do I determine what the correct package name is?
>
> freecell doesn't seem to be the right package name.
>
> I also tried aisleriot which I found from freecell help -> about ->
> gnome games, but that didn't work either.

rpm -qf $(which freecell)
or
rpm -qf /usr/bin/freecell

Assuming the executable name is "freecell", the above commands will show
you which package installed the file.

[]'s
Marcelo