Old 08-23-2008, 02:59 AM
"Devon Harding"

Default FC9 NetworkManager & WPA

I just installed Fedora Core 9 on my Fujitsu notebook and I can't seem to get the WPA wireless working.* When I click on the network icon in the panel, it lists my Dlink wireless router's SSID (WPA).* Now when I click my ssid, it prompts for a WEP key instead of WPA.* What gives?* How do I get it to detect WPA networks?

-Devon