Old 08-22-2008, 06:42 PM
"David Hláčik"

Default tux on ice

Hello , i have just found Tux on Ice hibernation for Fedora 9

How can i install that? What i need to make this works?

Thanks!

David

Old 08-22-2008, 07:23 PM
"Kevin J. Cummings"

David Hlc(ik wrote:

Hello , i have just found Tux on Ice hibernation for Fedora 9

How can i install that? What i need to make this works?

All the information available on TuxOnIce is on their page. Matthias
Hensler also has the information you need. Go to:

http://www.mhensler.de/swsusp

Be warned. My FC6 laptop came with cubbi-suspend2 kernels installed.
But since I upgraded to F9, suspend and hibernate work for me with the
standard Fedora kernels better than with TuxOnIce (the new name for
software suspend2). I have an OEMed ASUS laptop.

Thanks!

David

--
Kevin J. Cummings