Old 12-07-2007, 05:11 PM
"Gerry Tool"

Default F8 either rebooting or restarting X while I'm away

The past two days, when I return to my computer after being away -
probably >= 1/2 hr, I find the login screen greeting me. Since I
don't see it happen, I don;t know if the computer is rebooting or if X
is restarting.

Does anyone else experience this?

What should I look for in what log file to get a clue?

Thanks.

Gerry