Old 08-23-2008, 10:47 AM
"David Hláčik"

Default hibernate does not work (system will restart)

Great News guys!

I have tried to switch runinit to level 3 (multi-user without X). I
have tried hibernate there and it worked like a charm!
So i finally understood it is really graphic card drivers questions. I
have found xorg ati driver in updates-testing repo for my Fedora 9 -
xorg-x11-drv-ati-6.8.0-19.fc9.i386.

I did installed it and now hibernation for me works like a charm!
Great work guys from devel!

Btw, for those having problems with sleep i really recommend
http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/quirk/

Thanks!

D.

Old 08-23-2008, 03:04 PM